Live cell imaging
Celloger Mini is an automatic live cell imaging system based on bright-field microscopy. It is designed to work with your conventional CO2 incubator to observe cell morphology in real-time.
The instrument captures serial images of the cell culture over long periods using the autofocus function. Images can be used to produce videos. In the software growth curves and cell size measurements can be done.
- Live cell monitoring and time-lapse image recording
- Compact size to place it inside a CO2 incubator
- Up to 96 well plate availability and cell culture flasks
- Intuitive software
- Autofocus function
- Cell morphology
- Cell migration
- Cell proliferation and differentiation
- Cell confluency measuring
- Cell growth curve monitoring
- Wound healing assay